At PEARL, we love the game of lacrosse, and we also love to support lacrosse-driven communities.
Lacrosse communities are important for networking, staying up to date with the latest lax trends, coach/player development, and so much more.
We’re proud to be partnered with US Lacrosse, the Intercollegiate Men’s Lacrosse Coaches Association (IMLCA), and the Men’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) to support their missions’.
(below information pulled from the IMLCA website)
Create an equitable and sustainable community within the sport of lacrosse where minorities will unequivocally have the chance to engage and excel in a safe and supported environment.
The Intercollegiate Men’s Lacrosse Coaches Association (IMLCA) was formed in 2004 to serve the intercollegiate men’s lacrosse coaches community in the following ways:
- Develop among intercollegiate coaches a deep sense of responsibility in teaching, promotion, and maintaining the growth of lacrosse in accordance with the highest ideals of fair play
- Stimulate the development of quality leadership for lacrosse programs by recognizing professional contributions to the sport
- Keep our coaches informed of current coaching techniques while identifying and pursuing issues relevant to lacrosse coaches and to the sport of lacrosse while providing a forum for the discussion of matters of interest to members of the IMLCA
- Promote cooperative efforts with other professional organizations interested in the development of lacrosse and athletics in general
To join the IMLCA visit: https://www.imlcacoaches.com/page/show/4228426-imlca-membership
(below information pulled from the MCLA website)
Aspires to be the premier collegiate non-varsity lacrosse organization in North America.
The Men’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association (MCLA) provides a quality national intercollegiate lacrosse experience. The MCLA consists of nine non-varsity college lacrosse conferences featuring over 150 teams across 42 states and two countries. The association provides a governing structure similar to the NCAA, consisting of eligibility rules, national awards, polls, and championship tournaments.
Nine non-varsity college lacrosse conferences include: Atlantic Lacrosse Conference (ALC), Continental Lacrosse Conference (CLC), Lone Star Alliance (LSA), Pacific Northwest Collegiate Lacrosse League (PNCLL), Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference (RMLC), SouthEastern Lacrosse Conference (SELC), Southwestern Lacrosse Conference (SLC), Upper Midwest Lacrosse Conference (UMLC), West Coast Lacrosse League (WCLL).
(below information pulled from the US Lacrosse website)
As the sport’s national governing body, US Lacrosse provides national leadership, structure and resources to fuel the sport’s growth and enrich the experience of participants.
- More than 450,000 members nationwide
- More than 80 full-time staff members
- Over than 300 volunteers serving on national boards and committees
- More than 7,000 donors to the US Lacrosse Foundation
- While primarily serving the youth level, US Lacrosse, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is committed to providing a leadership role in virtually every aspect of the game.
Goals and Impact:
- Make the Sport Safer – Since 1998, we have invested more than $1 million in funding for lacrosse-specific research to make the game safer.
- Train and Certify Coaches – More than 15,000 coaches annually participate in US Lacrosse online training or in-person instructional clinics.
- Train and Certify Officials – US Lacrosse has more than 700 certified officials trainers and 350 certified officials observers to help improve the quality of officiating.
- Create Opportunities to Play – US Lacrosse awards more than $1 million annually in resources through the First Stick Program.
- Elevate the Sport’s Visibility – Our 30-time world champion U.S. National Teams set the standard for excellence in the sport.
- Pioneer National Standards – US Lacrosse youth rules and the Lacrosse Athlete Development Model are designed to create the best experience for all participants.
- Educate the Lacrosse Community – The US Lacrosse National Convention has grown to bring together more than 7,000 coaches, officials, administrators, and fans together each year.
To join US Lacrosse visit: https://membership.uslacrosse.org/
PEARL is proud to be the official ball of US Lacrosse and Team USA, as well as the IMLCA and MCLA.
If you have any questions for us, or would like to learn more about PEARL lacrosse balls, send us an email.