Who we are.
At Guardian Sports, we manufacture sports equipment that is trusted by teams in the most elite football & lacrosse leagues across the country – the NFL, CFL, NCAA, & USA Lacrosse to name a few. We have a true passion for protecting athletes and use our 20+ years of material science expertise to continually develop technologies that can enhance sports equipment.
We are a rapidly growing yet nimble company who constantly seeks to innovate, and we are currently looking for a warehouse associate to join our operations team.
What you’ll do.
As a Warehouse Associate at Guardian Sports, you will play a crucial role in the fulfillment process, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in handling E-Commerce, retail, and direct orders. The ideal candidate will possess a strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a clean and orderly warehouse environment.
- Accurately pick and pack E-Commerce, retail, and direct orders.
- Ensure all orders are processed and shipped on time.
- Conduct regular inventory counts to maintain accurate stock levels.
- Inspect products for quality and report any discrepancies or damages, and implement quality control measures to uphold product standards.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe warehouse environment, and utilize proper storage techniques to optimize warehouse space.
Who you are.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in warehouse operations or order fulfillment is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in order processing.
- Ability to lift and carry heavy objects and stand for extended periods.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems and basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
What you’ve done.
- Excelled in a prior role as a warehouse associate in shipping product on time and accurately.
- Experience in optimizing warehouse space and implementing effective storage techniques.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Schedule: M-F, 8:00-5:00 PM ET in office.
- Location: Ability to commute / relocate to Peachtree Corners, GA
- Travel: N/A